RemodAPK App Download respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our designated copyright agent by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a notice of infringement with us, please provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notice to:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers by our terms of service.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
This information is provided to assist you with your request to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. It is not legal advice. For further information, you may wish to contact an attorney.